Program Detailsبيانات الحقيبة
الشهادات الدولية-ادارة /International Certificates
ادارة سلاسل الامداد/Supply Chain
السعر قبل الدعم
السعر بعد الدعم
Terms and Conditionsشروط الالتحاق
لا توجد شروط للالتحاق.
Program Profileالمحتوى التدريبى
APICS Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- Broad concepts of supply chain management, including primary processes, objectives, integration methods and benefits
- Alignment of supply chain and business strategies
- Key considerations for supply chain design and continuous improvement
- Key measures for planning and controlling inventories
- Fundamentals of logistics in supply chain management
- Identifying and managing market segments
- Demand forecasting and management techniques
- Keys to effective CRM
- Core concepts of supply management
APICS Supply Chain Strategy, Design, and Compliance
- Sustainability practices in design and operation of a supply chain
- Risk, its sources, impacts, and mitigation methods
- Globally dispersed supply and demand, and the impact of free trade zones and trading blocs
- Globalization effects on inbound and outbound logistics
- Measurement of, and efficiency and responsiveness in the supply chain
- Technologies for design, data, operations and communications in supply chain management
- Factors influencing demand, including design, marketing, selling, and matching customer orders
- Core concepts of CRM, including strategies, technologies, and key implementation challenges
- Fundamentals of supplier relationship management (SRM), including strategies, improved management of sources,
- relevant technologies and measurement
- Inventory planning and control methods
APICS Implementation and Operations
- Supply chain dynamics and the balance of responsiveness and efficiency
- Managing supply from internal and external sources
- Implementation of demand plans, including prioritization and fulfillment, and capturing and communicating point-of-sale data
- Tools and techniques to support continuous improvement strategies
- Information systems are the backbone of every supply chain and they are based on automatic data acquisition techniques to meet the goal of collecting information. RFID is a technology with unique characteristics that make it suitable to enhance data collection processes along the supply chain.
- Shorten your lead time with suppliers
- Reduce your inventory levels
- Collaborate with your supply base to improve on time delivery
- Eliminate Stock outs and expediting fees
- Trigger Kanban signals based on actual consumption
- Get a closed loop visibility of your global supply chain
- A project constitutes steps to design, make, and then deliver a product or service to a customer (or customers). In order to do so, the project may acquire goods and services from a combination of preexistent and custom-made supply chains (SCs).
- Supply Chains Project may be parts of existing, longer-lived supply chains that operate regardless of whether or not any one specific project exists.
- Supply chains project may be established specifically to meet one project’s or several
- projects’ needs.
- For example, a formwork contractor may tap into an existing supply chain to purchase lumber on an as-needed basis from a local reseller and get partial truckloads shipped from the reseller’s storage location to the contractor’s yard, while ordering from the same reseller, full truckloads may get shipped directly from the mill to the contractor’s yard, bypassing the reseller’s storage loca-tion. As illustrated, the supply chain from the mill to the reseller exists to meet the demands from a pool of customers, whether or not this one contractor places any order with that reseller; based on order size (to take advantage of economies of scale in transportation and handling) that supply chain flexes to suit the magnitude of the specific demand. Such flexibility is not uncommon in construction supply chains because materials and shipments are often bulky, heavy, or of exceptional size (e.g.,30 meter long precast piles), and these characteristics may weigh in considerably in SC performance metrics (e.g., economics expressed as total cost installed or total cost of ownership).
Master your work Environment(Workshop) نحو بيئة عمل افضل
تقدم مبادرة "ادعم ...تدعم" وهى المبادرة المسئولة عن متابعة عملية التوظيف والتدريب الميدانى بمهن عربية، ورش عمل مجانية لمدة يومين بعنوان "نحو بيئة عمل افضل" لجميع خريجى مهن عربية.
تهتم ورش عمل "نحو بيئة عمل افضل" بترسيخ مفهوم ...اهمية ودور وجود بيئة عمل مثالية ومشجعة كمقومًا أساسيًا لنجاح أي مؤسسة، فضلاً عن انها عامل أساسي لبناء الخبرات الفنية والإدارية المتميزة.
موضوعات ورشة العمل:
§ التعريف باخلاقيات العمل وكيفية نشرها بالمؤسسة.
§ اهمية ودور فاعلية الاتصال بين جميع العاملين والمتعاملين مع المؤسسة لصنع بيئة عمل ناجحة.
Certificates and Reportsللاطلاع على الشهادات و التقارير الفنية